PE Uniaxial Geogrid
1.What is PE Uniaxial Geogrid?
- EGS Uniaxial Geogrid is specially designed for retaining walls, steep slopes, embankments, abutments. It is manufactured with high-quality high-density polyethylene from the process of extruding and longitudinal stretching. EGS Uniaxial Geogrid has high tensile strength, excellent interlock capacity, and low creep deformation.
2.What kinds of PE Uniaxial Geogrid do we have?
What is PE Uniaxial Geogrid used for?
1. Reinforce the old asphalt concrete pavement to strengthen the asphalt surface to prevent and control diseases.
2. The cement concrete pavement is converted into a composite pavement to suppress reflection cracks caused by plate shrinkage.
3. Road extension and renovation project to prevent cracks caused by new and old junctions and uneven settlement.
4. Reinforcement treatment of soft soil foundation is conducive to water seepage and consolidation of soft soil effectively inhibits settlement, uniform stress distribution, and enhances the overall strength of the roadbed.
5. The semi-rigid base of the newly built road produces shrinkage cracks, and it is reinforced to prevent road cracks caused by reflection of foundation cracks.
What are the advantages of using PE Uniaxial Geogrid?
- Easy to install
- Reduce cost and time
- Environmentally friendly
- Up to 70 years of service life
Why should you choose EGS Geosolutions?
- We are professional. EGS has been active in the field of plastic products also geosynthetics products for decades. CE marking &CNAS &CRCC and IGS, TAG membership.
- We are competitive. Thanks to cheaper labor costs and land rents in China, EGS has a natural advantage over the United States and other European countries.
- We are outstanding among Chinese manufacturers too. In addition to these comparative advantages, our equipment is more advanced and production efficiency is higher. Therefore, for the same product, our price has an advantage.
- Fast delivery, flexible payment, long-time after service.